Sunday, October 8, 2017

MAZATAN TO LAS VEGAS

The nearer to the US the more everything becomes familiar. Hot as hell and after wondering how the land border crossing would be at Nogales it was a pleasant surprise. No forms and welcome.
 I'm into the land of sameness. Every motel room is the same, breakfast is a joke,
 Interesting experience in Phoenix Arizona.
  I'll have to stop choosing motels based on price. Glad to escape after a worrying night listening to drunken arguments and killing cockroaches.
  Las Vegas has changed  ( or me ) I am left wondering if this is how Rome felt, I saw someone fiddling but didn't get a name.
  How can hotels advertise at one price when the real price is more than double .
 People are being treated as mugs, corporations trying to work every angle to mislead the great unwashed and take every last cent. Restaurants have to bare the name of some celebrity and even Michelin Chefs are needed to brand fish and chips. Are we so gullible or is it just me getting old. ?